[iBook] network connection/printing in classic

Todd Doerpinghaus doerps at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 2 21:09:29 PST 2004

> You can make different 'locations' with OS X to
> allow this with one
> click...go to system preferences and then the
> network icon, in the location
> pull down menu choose new location and save the
> details of the home network
> calling it something to remind you of where the
> settings are for i.e. 'Home'
> and then do another for work. After this you can
> simply access them from the
> apple menu at any time and switch the location.
>
> HTH,
>
> Richard
> --
Thanks Richard,

I also set it up to connect automatically.  I had to
play around with it for a while, but it works great.

Todd

On another note is there a good place to go to find
out about printing is classic mode.  I'm using
Draftbuilder, but I can't seem to get it to print.
Thanks in advance.

Todd