[ibook] 2 button bluetooth mouse?

Lon Lentz llentz88 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 10 21:18:10 PST 2004

   Targus makes a small two-button with a nice scroll wheel. I picked it
up at Best Buy for $80. It comes with a BT USB dongle (threw it on the
PC desktop). It's model number MOBT90UO. If you have really big hands,
I wouldn't suggest it. It pairs up without a hitch (every once in a
while I have to "browse" the mouse in order to get the link to kick in)
and gives you full functionality without adjusting any settings. It
runs on 2 AAAs and has an on/off switch.

   I play Battlefield 1942 with it and the response seems to be really
good.