[iBook] Re: iBook Digest, Vol 3, Issue 14

Reid Conti rconti at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 09:16:21 PST 2004

The left front (under your left wrist) is where the hard disk goes (I
know; I had to replace mine).  Seems suspicious.  But when my HD went,
it gave me lots of warning.. woke me up in the middle of the night
with nasty sounding grinding and stuff.  Hell, I still use it for
backups in a FW enclosure.  You might question the wisdom of using a
broken drive for backups, but come on, better than nothing! :)

keep on 'em about it..

Good luck!

- reid