[iBook] Re: Classic problem

Geoff WALLACE gwallace at mac.com
Mon Nov 22 13:54:14 PST 2004

Hello All,

With Classic shutdown, Open the OS 9 System Folder and delete the three
files, Classic, Classic Support and Classic Support UI just inside the
System Folder.

Try and start Classic now and when it says it needs to update the Classic
Components let it.

See if this solves the problem.

Geoff WALLACE
Melbourne Victoria Australia
Mobile 0412 056 033

Sent on a G5 Power Macintosh using Entourage version 11.1.0

"Buy a Mac and be thought a fool or buy a Windows box and remove all doubt."