[iBook] help with connecting projector

Alexandre Leroux alexandreleroux at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 07:42:36 PST 2004

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 08:07:24 -0700, George Southwell
<gpsouthwell at earthlink.net> wrote:
> I have been doing some research on the web to try to determine how
> easily the Mac iBooks connects to "standard" video projector such as
> the type one would typically find in a corporate office.  My desktop is

Hi George,

I tried many different projectors with my iBook and had no problems
whatsoever. In fact, I even believe, maybe wrongly, that it is easier
to use a projector with a mac than a PC. One time, with a very old
projectors from the 80's, I had to change my iBook's resolution to
lower, but it worked fine.

If really this is your main issue, you can be confident, mac are ok
with projectors. And Keynote is *great*, or at least better than
powerpoint ! ;-) It is easy to impress people with it!

Have a nice day
Alex :-)