[iBook] video out

F. Allan Vogel seaviews at optonline.net
Sat Oct 2 11:26:32 PDT 2004

List

I've got a dual usb/600/384ram - I bought one of the monster cables so
I could hook up to a tv and show dvd's. Initially, the signal was
scrambled, so I returned the cable for replacement. Still had the same
problem.
Sent my Ibook back to Apple thru CompUSA - they did not advise Apple
what the real problem was, so when it was returned it still didn't
work.
Sent it directly back to Apple - they replaced the logic board - but -
now I get no signal at all....
I've tried several tv's and camcorders with no success....
Anybody got any idea what the problem may be???

Al