[iBook] OT Ad-blocking in Safari

Gregory Martinez gregmartinez at mac.com
Mon Oct 18 18:10:39 PDT 2004

I have heard there were problems with PithHelmet and Panther awhile
back, I do not know if it has been resolved.
---
----
QuicKeys is my new favorite way to control my Mac!
<http://www.webcontactpro.net/app/aftrack.asp?afid=5113>

Greg Martinez
gregmartinez at mac.com
iMac 17" G4, 1GHz, OS 10.3.5, 768 MB RAM.
iBook 12" G4, 800MHz, OS 10.3.5, 640 MB RAM.