[iBook] OT: Print Shop VS Print Explosion Deluxe

Gregory Martinez gregmartinez at mac.com
Sat Oct 23 18:40:35 PDT 2004

This reminds me, one other thing I have noticed is that both are clunky
in manipulating text, I found Print Explosion a bit easier in that
regard though like I said, both are clunky in that area.
----
----
QuicKeys is my new favorite way to control my Mac!
<http://www.webcontactpro.net/app/aftrack.asp?afid=5113>

Greg Martinez
gregmartinez at mac.com
iMac 17" G4, 1GHz, OS 10.3.5, 768 MB RAM.
iBook 12" G4, 800MHz, OS 10.3.5, 640 MB RAM.