[iBook] Major system crash and What does Transport monitor do?

Gregory Martinez gregmartinez at mac.com
Sun Oct 24 09:30:43 PDT 2004

Do you have a good utility such as DiskWarrior? If so, have you run it?

Have you done any basic maintenance/cleanup things like empty all
caches with a program like Cocktail?

It also would not hurt to zap the PRAM.
-
----
QuicKeys is my new favorite way to control my Mac!
<http://www.webcontactpro.net/app/aftrack.asp?afid=5113>

Greg Martinez
gregmartinez at mac.com
iMac 17" G4, 1GHz, OS 10.3.5, 768 MB RAM.
iBook 12" G4, 800MHz, OS 10.3.5, 640 MB RAM.