[iBook] simple question ?

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 15 14:15:30 PDT 2004

I've got system preferences were unique to system OS X.  Before that, system
9 and under, they were control panels.

It's really easy to do in several different ways, if you go to system OS X,
I'm sorry I don't have time to look how to do in system 9.

Valerie

Written with Dragon Naturally Speaking 7.3.  If it doesn't make sense, I
probably missed a correction.