[iBook] What battery life are you getting?

Tom Legare Tom.Legare at comcast.net
Tue Sep 21 09:37:51 PDT 2004

On Sep 21, 2004, at 10:04 AM, Brian Pearce wrote:

> How old is the battery? How do you charge it?

It is the original battery that came with the icebook.  That makes it 3
years and 2 months since my purchase of the ibook new.  I just keep the
battery in the ibook all the time and it charges when the AC adaptor is
used, which is most of the time.  When I do use battery power and let
it totally discharge, it still doesn't seem to affect the battery life
after it is fully charged again.

Tom