[iBook] What battery life are you getting?

Stephen Mackenzie stephen.mackenzie at connectfree.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 04:34:40 PDT 2004

For interest, this second hand iBook (500MHz/256MB ram, 18G HD, (c)
2002 on the bottom, does that mean it's a dual-USB? I get confused...)
gets about 2-2.5 hours per on charge. I try to charge it fully and not
let it sit on the charger, but cos I use it at work as well as home it
tends to get two cycles a day these days.

Original battery so far as I know...

No noticable decline in battery life since I got it eight months ago;
though I found the "sleep the book and take the battery out for a
moment" trick doesn't work on this machine!

SM.

--
The larval stage of the flying carpet is the levitating doormat, which
slowly migrates across the land, seeking-out a cliff or similar point