[iBook] iBook Wish List

Jim Shimozawa kotonk2 at mac.com
Wed Sep 29 14:02:26 PDT 2004

> On Sep 26, 2004, at 9:06 PM, Mike Wallinga wrote:
>  So, after all of my rambling, here's my question for all of you: what
> "killer feature" - if any - would make you upgrade your iBook? What do
> you want to see Apple do to the iBook that it hasn't done in the past?

Upgrade iBook to allow screen spanning - as opposed to screen mirroring
which is what we are getting now.
I know there is a hack somewhere, but you'll lose your warranty and
besides it's too challenging for people like me.
Still, this feature alone will not convince me to upgrade my 700 iBook
- it's less than 2 years old. No yet.
Anyway, since you asked.
Jim