[iBook] Upgraded my ibook Dual and whoops.....

Scott Warren sw at shelton.org
Mon Apr 18 06:49:16 PDT 2005

Take the laptop back to Apple to fix the power issue, thats not going
to be something you can fix.  As for the key, They will reattach if you
have not broken off the tips... have been able to do it in 3 minutes or
4 hours so I dont have the quick trick to get it magically back in the
groove... I bet the apple store would put it back on for you in a
jiffy...