[iBook] older ibook help

Rubberiva at aol.com Rubberiva at aol.com
Mon Apr 18 14:55:35 PDT 2005

Hi! I am a newcomer to this list, who recently treated herself to an older
IBook. It is a G3, 366, which I just upgraded with an airport card and maxed out
the ram. I have an older (from before an ill-advised foray into PC-dom) Apple
LaserWriter 4/600 PS that worked beautifully with my old PowerMac...but I
would love to be able to use it with the IBook. Anyone have any info on the
connectors/cables I could get to do this?
I also would appreciate any sources for a battery replacement for the IBook.
 I would very much appreciate any help!
 THANKS!
 Rita