[iBook] iBook G4 external speakers?

Michelle happydog at ccp.com
Tue Aug 2 21:09:36 PDT 2005

>  > On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 06:51:02 -0500, May Hall wrote:
>  >
>>  >I have the JBL Creature Speakers II and love them.
>  > >Not exactly a "bargain", but reasonable.

Hi everyone,

I wound up buying some of the JBL Creature II speakers online -
reconditioned from Harmon for a decent bargain price. I like them so
far but I can only adjust the actual volume from the computer
itself... it does not want to adjust from the touch "buttons" on the
front of the right speaker. I can adjust it using the slider (on my
desktop or iBook from the software)... and I can adjust the treble
and bass from the knobs on the woofer.

I do like them - I thought they would be louder though... I don't
have a lot of need for LOUD, but when I want it LOUD, I want it
LOUD!!!! :-)

Thanks for recommending them-
Michelle & Herd (who wonder what all that noise is about?)