[iBook] Bluetooth or wireless mouse for ibook

Mike Wallinga mwallinga at mailup.net
Tue Aug 16 09:15:08 PDT 2005

I have a Logitech Cordless Mouseman Optical.  It's a wireless two-button
mouse with a scroll wheel, and it has a receiver that plugs into a
computer's USB port.  I've never tried it with an iBook, but I've used
it with my Power Mac G4 and it works great without any special drivers
installed whatsoever.

So, to the original poster that was wondering about using the Logitech
mouse with an iBook, I second the recommendation to simply give it a shot!

- Mike W.