[iBook] Bluetooth or wireless mouse for ibook

Linda van Thiel lvt at mac.com
Tue Aug 16 12:06:39 PDT 2005

I have a Logitech Cordless Mouseman Optical.  It's a wireless two-
button mouse with a scroll wheel, and it has a receiver that plugs
into a computer's USB port.  I've never tried it with an iBook, but
I've used it with my Power Mac G4 and it works great without any
special drivers installed whatsoever.
I'm using an iogear bluetooth mini mouse and love it.  Works great
with my iBook, no drivers needed, and only a tiny hassle getting
bluetooth to recognize it.  It has a usb tail that you plug in to
recharge the batteries (included) though I usually keep a second set
externally recharged. Not too horrendously expensive, but it was a
touch more than most cordless since it is bluetooth.

Linda
SE Michigan