[iBook] keyboard & exhaust fumes and one-year birthday of iBook

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 2 09:02:39 PST 2005

Since you can find AppleCare discounts from 3rd party resellers via the
Internet, I don't buy it when I buy my computers. Instead, I wait till my
free phone support ends, at 90 days, then buy it from someone like Smalldog,
where I think I saved about $50 last time.

If you don't care about the free phone support, you can wait till the year
is almost out to buy it. But don't go past the one year mark, or you won't
qualify. And when it comes to notebook computers, I think most people agree
AppleCare is a good investment.

Brian