[iBook] ADSL Ethernet Modem for an Apple ibook and an Airport Express Base station

Sean Finnegan sfinnegan at eircom.net
Sat Dec 3 15:24:37 PST 2005

Hello

I understand I need an ADSL Ethernet Modem. I have an Apple ibook and
an Airport Express Base station. The modem i have has USB
connections, but the Airport Express Base station has Ethernet
connections. I wish to go wireless and use broadband with this
airport express base station. My ibook has a Wireless Card Type:
AirPort Extreme

Please let me know what ADSL Ethernet Modems would suit. I am on
broadband. I was told an NETGEAR DG632 ADSL Modem Router would be
suitable. Would the DG 834 be more suitable?

Would like to know the best unit to use.

All advice appreciated.

Regards

John Finnegan