[iBook] OT: Network printer stopping after each job

Jean-Paul Thuot fearsome.orange at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 15:57:33 PST 2005

Hi all,

I have the darnedest problem that I need some help with.

I have a Canon BJC 100 printer attached to my son's Mini, running the
latest Tiger.  Neither my wife nor I can print more than one file,
before the printer just stops.  When I go to the printer in my son's
computer, it says "stopped" and the file that was *just* printed is
still in the queue.  Even if I delete that job, the next time I start
the printer, that SAME file gets printed and then the printer stops.

The only way to get another file printed is to remove the printer from
the list, then re-install.

Does anyone have any experience with this?  I am going crazy.

Thanks,

Jean-Paul