[iBook] ibook or powerbook

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 3 04:01:28 PST 2005

I second what alan wrote plus add on its ultimate lightweight portability.
It is truly so light as to make carrying it with books more practical at
school as well as decent battery life to allow you to go cordless more
places.  I keep a charger in the motor home and house and it is ready to go
without a case or anything when we go out of town, I just stow it in a
drawer.  Also does not get as warm when I retreat to my recliner to surf the
web with my airport card.

Valerie