[iBook] ipod shuffle

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Thu Feb 3 18:18:53 PST 2005

Got a 1 gig yesterday, They are excellent.

Very portable very light weight. You can program and play a songlist in
order or random.

Excellent sound, can't even crank it all the way up it is too loud.

I am planning on using it for the gym and running etc. so I won't miss
my 40 gig screen because I rarely use the screen outside the car.

I say get one you will love it

BG