[iBook] Hard drive problems

Eric Richardson lbyron at comcast.net
Tue Feb 8 01:37:14 PST 2005

No, gentle taps don't work. I am unwilling to smash it against the
table or throw it on the floor, but have been tempted to a couple of
times... <grin>. Of course, this computer did do a end over end
tumble down about 15 marble subway steps about 8 months ago, but has
worked well ever since, until now.

Eric<--- in England on his way back to Seoul all too soon.

PS I do have AppleCare.