[iBook] OS X drivers for Epson 777i printers?

Michael Flournoy meflournoy at mac.com
Sat Jan 1 16:05:42 PST 2005

Epson has a bad track record for orphaning products. I have a very nice
Epson Scanner with no drivers beyond OS9 on Mac or Win98 on Windows. 2
e-mails to Epson brought no response at all. I finally found 3rd party
software that runs the scanner beautifully, but I had to pay $50. for
it.  ( www.hamrick.com )
I stumbled across this site while I was searching for a scanner driver.
Maybe it will help you with your printer problem.
http://www.weirdkid.com/printerhack.html

     Good luck,
                   Mike