[iBook] Re: OS X drivers for Epson 777i printers?

David Crump davecrump at mac.com
Sat Jan 1 17:12:54 PST 2005

I've got the Epson 777i printer and it works fine with my Clamshell 466MHz SE under 10.2 and my new 12 inch Powerbook under 10.3   The drivers are installed with the OS, although I remember that being optional I think.  I still think the 0S 9 driver was more user friendly though.

It even worked through a program running in classic the other night once I got it seleced properly in the Chooser.

Dave

<snip>
I thought they were installed with OS X. You may have had to select
additional Epson drivers in the installation process.

Shawn

On Dec 30, 2004, at 11:54 PM, Murray E.Milligan wrote:

> Surely I'm not the only one using an Epson 777i printer in search of
> OS X drivers? I've been to the web page for Epson drivers. Yeah, try
> spitting in the wind. Anyone have ideas for them. Post privately if
> you like.
</snip>