[iBook] Wireless Won't Stay Active

Larry Blodgett lblodgett at mac.com
Sat Jan 1 17:31:38 PST 2005

I have an iBook G4 and it has a wireless apple card.  I have been using
it about 8 months now and suddenly it starts dropping the network link.
  Safari says it can't find the server.  I look at the network and I
still have an ip address.  Everything looks ok except I can't use the
network.  So I simply go to Internet Connect, turn off the airport card
and turn it back on....presto I am on again.  It is like my airport
card has gone to sleep.

Any ideas what might be wrong?  I have tried everything like restarting
the wireless router and repairing permissions.

What now?

Larry Blodgett
lblodgett at mac.com