[iBook] cheap dc solution

actionPlant actionplant at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 04:29:13 PST 2005

I got my mother an older iBook for christmas, and now she's looking
for a way to charge it when she's out on the road.  However, she's not
wanting to spend the $60-$90 we've been seeing online for a DC
adapter.  Does anyone have a line on something more reasonably priced?

We'll make this a two for one.  What she has is a blueberry single-usb
model, no firewire.  However, she's asking about dvd.  I haven't seen
any indication that there is an internal dvd player that will work
with this model; will an external usb dvd player work?  Anyone try
this before?

Thanks,
damon