[iBook] Help Road Warriors...

Pat D.Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Thu Jan 13 22:12:47 PST 2005

A friend who is not too PC knowledgeable is considering buying my iBook
and will need to connect from motels during the workweek...I know he
can get a Canon printer for it, and it has a wireless card in it, so
when he's at a place with a router he'll be in business...but, would he
need one of those new wireless gadgets to use it in for example a
Holiday Inn? Will he have to have a modem setup?   What else would he
need? He would like to use Fax, and I don't use it, since I'm wireless,
but couldn't he use eFax?  If he buys it, I'll have to set it up for
him and teach him to use it.

Please advise me...

Pat