[iBook] replacement drive for dual usb ibook 500

Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail izabella.misiewiczsantos at neostrada.pl
Wed Jan 19 04:43:29 PST 2005

Hi

Thanks for the reply. I am in Poland and there are LG brand drives
around for sale, in fact I think they are plentiful at least I know the
LG Brand is quite popular here.

After you installed yours, were able to successfully able to reattach
the silver plastic cover from the previous drive? This is rather
important to me as I don't want the drive to stick out like a sore
thumb.

Thanks again

Alex