[iBook] iBook 500 slow

david davidwb at spymac.com
Thu Jan 20 11:10:04 PST 2005

On 1/20/05 1:14 PM, "Don Hinkle" <donhinkle at mac.com> wrote:

> what Microsh*t has gained is another potential customer by
> letting them use what amounts to a demo version

Illegal software on a computer is in no way a demo version. A demo version
is time or function limited allowing the individual to test the software
before buying it. Ignorance of the law isn't an excuse for breaking it and
claiming software is too expensive, especially when there are low cost and
even no cost alternatives is nothing but an excuse.

I don't think you would walk up to my car, break the window, and rip out my
stereo. Why would you in any way try to condone the digital equivalent?

david