[iBook] Battery Charger Indicator

Geoffrey Loeffler geoffrey at alaska.net
Sun Jan 23 02:09:50 PST 2005

Did you let the battery discharge until the book goes in sleep mode?

If not you could do a calibration, plug it in and fully charge it. Try
charging in sleep mode or with the book off after a reasonable time
check the lights on the battery.

Then start the book with the battery only, use it till you see the
first low battery warning on the screen
keep using the book till it goes into sleep mode automatically. Then
connect the power cord and charge it up. It should only take once to do
this.

I have 2 and one likes to keep amber with a flick of green now and then
and the other goes to green. As long as it powers the book for a
reasonable time and you plug it in the battery is getting charged.
Don't worry
Geoff