[iBook] re key labels wearing off etc

Gregory Martinez gregmartinez at mac.com
Sun Jul 10 09:40:39 PDT 2005

That's a very good point. At the very least, if you absolutely must
use a cover/skin to protect a keyboard, I suggest making sure that
you do not use a laptop flat on a table without something to raise it
and allow for more air circulation such as a Roadtools/Targus  Cool-
pad or something similar.

I can see why a keboard skin might actually a necessity, such as a
particularly dirty environment (construction sites, factories etc.).
---
On Jul 10, 2005, at 7:05 AM, Luypaert, Johan (Johan) wrote:

> Hello,
>
> These covers are really neat ... but for a laptop i'm a little
> concerned that the cooling is disturbed. By putting a skin on top
> of the keyboard you block the extra cooling of the ibook via the
> keyboard.
>
> Johan
>
> PS I'm going to order one of these iSkin's for my external
> keyboards :)

Greg Martinez
gregmartinez at mac.com