[iBook] Windows Printing (this works, I did it)

Angus Wallace angus.wallace at flinders.edu.au
Fri Jul 22 23:29:12 PDT 2005

I don't know much about this kind of thing, but Samba (generally)
refers to windows sharing (i.e. of files) across a network. Thus, it
could be a configuration issue from the XP end.

the 'access denied' makes it sound like a password needs to be
entered.. this could be either on your ibook, or perhaps it's
something that needs to be configured on the XP box..

Otherwise, search online for sharing printers with XP..

Good luck,
-Gus