[iBook] iBook skin

Barnard Madsen bmadsen at comcast.net
Thu Jun 2 19:31:51 PDT 2005

I've gone from wearing out an iBook to a new PowerBook in the past
few weeks and have been shopping for a sleeve.  Try these sites:

http://www.booqbags.com/Detail.bok?no=97
http://pcuniverse.resultspage.com/pc/tucano%20ibook
http://www.macmall.com/macmall/shop/detail~dpno~513518.asp
http://www.tombihn.com/page/001/CTGY/300

I'm kinda partial to the Tom Bihn Brain Cell, but the booq bag Vyper
or the Tucano Elements set (includes a small bag for power supply,
mouse, cables) look good, too.  A friend with a new PowerBook 12
loves his Tucano Elements set.  Happy hunting.

Barney

iBook Dual USB 500 MHz (reed switch, backlight, charging socket short
issues...)
PowerBook G4 12 1.25 GHz 80 GB SuperDrive (new)