[iBook] iBook keys wearing off

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jun 20 12:53:48 PDT 2005

On Jun 20, 2005, at 9:50 PM, Samantha Cornell wrote:

> So far, the "S" is about half gone, and the "N" is starting to show
> wear. Has anyone else encountered this? How bad does it get?  Will
> I have letters on my keys at all after a year of use?

Mine's a bit over a year old, and the D and K are almost gone (French
keyboard, but I use a Dvorak layout, so they correspond to the E and
T keys...

Kirk
            Author of: Take Control of Users & Accounts in Tiger
                       http://www.mcelhearn.com/tco.html
        Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France