[iBook] NT: Moving from one Mac to another

Charles Pearce charlesp at ksu.edu
Wed Jun 29 06:27:19 PDT 2005

Believe me when I say I'm not bragging (OK, maybe I am just a
little), but I just got a new desktop computer at work (G5, dual 2
GHz) and I'm strategizing how to get MY stuff off of my old cpu and
onto the new one. I can do the firewire target trick easily, but I
need to know what files (beside the obvious ones residing in my
Documents folder) need to be ported over to the new box. I want to be
able to keep my iCal settings, email, iTunes, iPhoto and so on. I
know this probably isn't the right list to ask this, but I also know
that there are some smart people on this list who have been there and
done that. Thanks.

Charles Pearce (no relation to Brian, that we know of)
charlesp at ksu.edu