[iBook] iBook music from iTunes Store - update - sorry if OT

Michelle happydog at ccp.com
Thu Jun 30 11:34:47 PDT 2005

Hi again everyone,

OK I feel like a kid in the candy store - like back when I really WAS
a kid - and would save my allowance to buy 45's... yeah that tells
you a little of my age (I'm 37)... but this is so "cool"!

You all were exactly right - it took about 25 minutes to download my
first song, which was about 4 min. in length, thanks to our hideous
and slow modem connection. But how cool is this??? There are other
songs from the past, etc - that I can't find in local stores, or
don't really want to buy an entire album for 1-2 songs... that I
easily found on iTunes Store for 99-cents each.

I have downloaded (bought) 5 so far (that would make a rather scary
CD as the mix of music is pretty wide...) and will definitely add a
few more before burning to a CD. I am really pleased that this is an
easy process, thanks to the iBook and it's "preloaded" software, etc.
I'm sure one could easily get addicted to this... never leave the
house (or my couch, for that matter) and have basically unlimited
music at hand. Wow.

Thanks to all the help here - and explaining how and why this works.

Take care,
Michelle & Herd, listening to music at this very moment (won't tell
you exactly what, so as to not risk being made fun of...)

ps - thanks also for the Air Port Base Station Graphite information -
I ordered one and can't wait to try wireless.