[iBook] Ibook as Lecture Recorder?

Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail izabella.misiewiczsantos at neostrada.pl
Fri Mar 4 14:27:05 PST 2005

I use to have a Sony Walkman Pro and an external mic. As far as I
remember, the walkman had a 0-20db switch on it and it made a huge
difference in terms of recording distant sounds. The mic's angle or
width of pickup was adjustable which also helped. The quality of the
recording was nothing short of incredible, especially when used with
Dolby C.

Alex