[iBook] 8GB first partition limit for iBook Rev A? (Clamshell)

Angus Wallace angus.wallace at flinders.edu.au
Mon May 16 22:21:18 PDT 2005

Hey Michelle,

Can't answer your qn..

..but have you looked at Ubuntu? AFAIK, it's based on Debian, but has
all recent packages.. might be worth checking out. Also has a live CD
for ppc, which is a nice little toy ;-)

btw, if you use Maconlinux could you let me know how it goes? (I
never got me arse in gear there..)

Nice to see that Linux nerds using Macs isn't just a phenomenon in my
post grad lab ;-)

take it easy,
-Gus