[iBook] <OT> CompUSA

Joel Esler eslerj at gmail.com
Mon May 23 20:11:57 PDT 2005

I think the power mac is viewed as a "separation" from the rest of the
mac field.  Its like "All these macs are for college students... and
then.. you pros..  heres the powerbook, and the power mac... so you
won't sound stupid in the office saying "iBook"."  But my iBook beats
the pants off my work Dell.

Joel Esler
http://esler.is-a-geek.net