[iBook] Re: <OT> CompUSA

Parkblue at gmx.net Parkblue at gmx.net
Tue May 24 02:30:42 PDT 2005

It is in line with all of my experience to CompUSA.

The last one was six weeks ago, looking for a 19" LCD. Leaving the store
(emptyhanded), I literally thought "no service, high prices, incompetent
answers, no good product selection... would someone explain again why I am
not rather shopping online?"

Does management know or care? Doesn't seem so.

Enjoy your G4s,
Tobias