[iBook] <OT> CompUSA

Tom Legare tom.legare at comcast.net
Tue May 24 11:40:43 PDT 2005

When you have a perfect plug n' play Internet connection, even with wireless, I tend to agree with you.  But once you start troubleshooting Windows connections you get into some very messy problems involving drivers, process loading errors, unremoved virus leftovers, firewall settings, etc that can take a very experienced person many hours to debug.  I'll take the Macs thank you very much.

Tom