[iBook] Why????

Pat patdart at cox.net
Tue Nov 22 21:18:34 PST 2005

Like that kid's game we all played called Gossip?  I don't hang in
bars, so I can't relate to that, but I did get help and now know to
kill it as soon as I've used it.  I did notice that other apps like
Safari's web pages took a huge amount of time to close....

Thanks to all,

Pat, smiling at the memories you evoked.