[iBook] a couple iBook Keyboard queries

B.Cornett cornett at gol.com
Wed Oct 12 17:02:13 PDT 2005

iBook Listas All
G'day! to All

I've got a few questions that I'm hopin' might get answered and maybe
even get a line on a replacement known good working Keyboard part for
my; "ClamShell iBook 366Mhz USB/FireWire model"
that will be running both;
"J-OS9.22" & "OSX.3.9" duel-boot both Systems used, for which a
"Japanese Input Keyboard(specific)" part is very much needed.

First, I'd like to ask if'n my model(above) iBook's Keyboard is
specific to this model oNly?, and/or if'n there are any other
iBook model's Keyboard(Jp) will work well with my model for
some major Japanese language input projects?

Lastly, would anyone know where I might find such a part?, maybe
a uRL link or point to(no eBay please)?, or anyone who just may've
one laying around unneeded and gathering dust that they wouldn't
mind parting with kinda cheaply?  Please do advise, and include
me in CC: as I'm on Digest, for anyone with a spare part on-hand
do contact me off-List. TIA

Thanx for your time and kindly considerations for any help, ideas,
suggestions and advice. ListMom Eric, Thanx for your advice on
this, and all your sweat & hardwork done for us.

Respectful of GURUs
Bill Cornett
cornettATgolDOTcom

/