[iBook] Need Floppy Drive For iBook G3 900

Fred Stevens K2FRD k2frd at mac.com
Thu Oct 13 09:32:56 PDT 2005

Thanks, Bob! This is exactly the kind of information I was looking for. I thought about just buying an old laptop which has a floppy drive, but I didn't want to mention it in my inquiry so as not to lead the question. With your info, I will now start shopping on eBay for an old (antique) iBook or PowerBook rather than wasting money on a floppy which won't work.

Fred