[iBook] Wireless network problem

Scott Warren sw at shelton.org
Thu Oct 13 13:25:21 PDT 2005

Could be the wep key stored on your laptop got corrupt.  You could
change the wep on the base station (suggested in another email also),
or you could delete your SSID out of the preferred networks and re-
enter it, or go into your keychain settings and delete the airport
parts...  I have seen that same error on a number of brands of
routers and I still have no idea what the root cause is.

-- Scott