[iBook] media centre

Mike Wallinga mwallinga at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 09:59:15 PDT 2005

According to MacMinute.com today, it looks like another option was just
released for time-shifting TV shows on your Mac, this one is from Eskape
Labs and costs $150:

http://www.eskapelabs.com/myTVPVR.html

Once again, I haven't tried it, and probably won't, but for some reason
I can't help but follow the development of these products.  Just one of
those weird urges I can't suppress.  :-)

Anyway, hope this is at least mildly interesting and helpful!

- Mike W.