[iBook] Ethernet port problems; USB instead?

Mike Wallinga mwallinga at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:34:10 PST 2005

This may be a little more complicated than you were hoping, but one option
would be to buy a USB-to-Ethernet adapter and then find a compatible driver
for Mac OS X (assuming you're using Mac OS X).
 This web page talks about one person's experiences at finding and testing
the right combination of adapter and driver, hopefully it's of some help:
 http://www.sustworks.com/site/news_usb_ethernet.html
 Maybe someone else has a simpler solution; this is the only one I could
think of.
 Hope this helps!
- Mike W.