[iBook] Re: OFF TOPIC: web site question

James Paul Manley listmonger at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 20:27:26 PDT 2006

Same here. I thing you might have a business relationship of some
sort to get your site on the top of the list (the first page). But
other than that Google does pick them up.

If you want to add your page yourself you can do so here:

http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
---
James Paul Manley
Albuquerque, New Mexico